The company D-Carbonize
D-Carbonize develops the Carbon Cockpit to support organizations to reduce their carbon footprint.
The Carbon Cockpit is the most advanced CO2 management software to lead a transition towards carbon neutrality. This innovative product provides a comprehensive and intuitive toolset to measure a carbon footprint (on scope 1,2,3), to plan a carbon reduction strategy, to reduce emissions with customizable actions, to report performance to external and internal stakeholders, and to offset remaining emissions.
Carbon Cockpit empowers the carbon reduction strategy of large organizations operating throughout multiple sites worldwide.
Availability, proximity, integrity, flexibility and a pragmatic approach are our main values.
Sustainability intern profile :
- Passionate about sustainability, climate change and technology
- Knowledge of the “Bilan Carbone®” or Greenhouse Gas Protocol standards / Certification preferred
- Experience in conducting research projects
- Independence at work
- Studying or studied a Master in Strategy & Economics or Civil Engineer
- Strong communication skills English / Additional: Good command of French and/or Dutch preferred
- Internship based in Brussels, but remote work accepted
- A compensation can be expected based on experience
- Customer focus
- Good team spirit
- Stress resistance and high-level of commitment
As a Sustainability intern, you are responsible to manage sustainability-oriented research projects for our customers. Depending on the objectives of your internship and the scope of your studies, you will be offered the opportunity to increase your knowledge by helping us on the following topics:
- Analyze the opportunity from 2nd life batteries from electric vehicles
- Understand current and future status of the carbon accounting market and its available technologies: Competition review, benchmark, interview with clients and prospective customers, …
- Describe the future of sustainability for organisations: how to measure CO2 footprint, how to build and implement a carbon strategy, …
- Support the development team with the specification of the next features of our tool (no technical skills required, only good thinking and creativity)
- Develop our marketing strategy: enhance our visibility on social networks, set up marketing tools such as emailing, …
- Design new visuals and material for our sales team
The opportunity is based in Brussels but we accept for this internship remote work.
- Chance to leverage your skills for a meaningful project
- Work in a dynamic and energetic environment with a flat management structure
- Opportunity to rapidly take important responsibilities on creative projects in a fun sector
- Full-time position possible upon internship completion
How to apply:
Please apply via Indeed with your CV and a short comment explaining your motivations to join D-Carbonize.