The company D-Carbonize
D-Carbonize develops the Carbon Cockpit to support organizations to reduce their carbon footprint.
The Carbon Cockpit is the most advanced CO2 management software to lead a transition towards carbon neutrality. This innovative product provides a comprehensive and intuitive toolset to measure a carbon footprint (on scope 1,2,3), to plan a carbon reduction strategy, to reduce emissions with customizable actions, to report performance to external and internal stakeholders, and to offset remaining emissions.
Carbon Cockpit empowers the carbon reduction strategy of large organizations operating throughout multiple sites worldwide.
Availability, proximity, integrity, flexibility and a pragmatic approach are our main values.
Business Developer profile:
- Passionate about sustainability, climate change and technology
- Experience in creating propositions (offers)
- Good understanding of a SaaS business model
- Skilled in digital marketing (SEO/SAO, website maintenance, community management, …)
- Independence/autonomy at work
- Master in Strategy & Economics or Business
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and/or French / Additional: Good command of English preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Customer focus
- Good team spirit
- Stress resistance and high-level of commitment
As a Business Developer, you are responsible to manage the development of our activities in Belgium and abroad. You will be the right hand of our CEO to get leads and convert them into happy customers. This position is characterized by a great level of diversity which requires from you to be, curious, multi-tasks and resilient.
The opportunity is based in Brussels and the successful applicant is expected to meet clients in the region and be at the office between 2 to 3 days per week.
The position in a nutshell:
- Meet customers, perform demonstrations of our tool and understand clients’ needs
- Create custom propositions to meet the particular needs of our customers
- Connect with prospects (cold and warm)
- Depending on your experience, you’ll quickly have the chance to manage your pipeline and portfolio of customers
- Operate our digital marketing strategy (LinkedIn, SEO/SAO, maintenance of our website…)
- Support the team for strategic decisions
- Chance to leverage your skills for a meaningful project
- Work in dynamic and energetic environment with a flat management structure
- Opportunity to rapidly take important responsibilities on creative projects in a fun sector
- Competitive and flexible salary package including benefits and variables (based on targets)
How to apply:
Please apply via the email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short comment explaining your motivations to join D-Carbonize and why you believe to be a good fit for the position. If you want to stand out, please send a motivational video instead of a text!