The company D-Carbonize
D-Carbonize develops the Carbon Cockpit to support organizations to reduce their carbon footprint.
The Carbon Cockpit is the most advanced CO2 management software to lead a transition towards carbon neutrality. This innovative product provides a comprehensive and intuitive toolset to measure a carbon footprint (on scopes 1,2,3), to plan a carbon reduction strategy, to reduce emissions with customizable actions, to report performance to external and internal stakeholders, and to offset remaining emissions.
Carbon Cockpit empowers the carbon reduction strategy of large organizations operating throughout multiple sites worldwide.
Availability, proximity, integrity, flexibility and a pragmatic approach are our main values.
Senior Carbon Consultant profile:
- Passionate about sustainability, climate change and technology
- Experience with the “Bilan Carbone®” and/or GHG Protocol standard – Certification preferred
- Experience in conducting research projects
- Experience in collecting and processing data
- Audit and consulting experiences valuable
- Ideally experience to manage projects and teams
- Independence/autonomy at work
- Master in Strategy & Economics, Business or Civil Engineer
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and French / Additional: Good command of English preferred
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Customer focus
- Good team spirit
- Stress resistance and high-level of commitment
As a Senior Carbon Consultant, you are responsible to manage sustainability-oriented projects and research for our customers. Part of the position’s scope is to calculate CO2 emissions with international accounting methodology. You will help in the design of sustainability strategies and translate them into concrete actions to support our customers to reduce their CO2 footprint. You are also expected to support the team for the preparation and delivery of trainings and workshops related to carbon emission management. The jobs will require soft skills and communication competences with high-level executives.
The position also requires you to verify the work of carbon consultants and to manage customers directly.
The opportunity is based in Brussels and the successful applicant is expected to meet clients. Flexible working schedule is allowed.
The position in a nutshell:
- Calculate carbon emissions (using a standardized methodology – training provided)
- Design and implement carbon strategy
- Manage teams, projects and customers
- Prepare and deliver workshops and trainings
- Conduct research projects, including interviews
- Support the company’s business development effort (presentations, prospection, …)
- Help with the development of our application Carbon Cockpit
- Chance to leverage your skills through a meaningful project
- Work in a fast-growing environment with a flat management structure
- Fast-track your career and salary in a start-up environment
- Competitive and flexible salary package including generous benefits
How to apply:
Please apply via the email email@example.com with your CV and a short comment explaining your motivations to join D-Carbonize and why you believe to be a good fit for the position. If you want to stand out, please send a motivational video instead of a text!