Reduce Carbon Footprint with the
Carbon Cockpit features
The Carbon Cockpit is the SaaS digital platform to support organisations to control and reduce carbon footprint through 5 steps
Understand where CO2 emissions come from.
The Carbon Cockpit allows to:
- Collect data related to the activity flow
- Calculate* and consolidate the carbon footprint
- Analyze and get insights with the dashboard
*Based on the Bilan Carbone® standard.
Take the control of your CO2 emissions
By setting objectives and by prioritizing mitigating actions in your strategy. Minimise CO2 impact and maximise benefits with our Carbon Cockpit strategic tools
- Define CO2 objectives
- Identify and detail actions of the carbon roadmap
- Forecast the best strategy and optimize the CO2 return*
*CO2 return is a D-Carbonize proprietary KPI
Execute internal actions efficiently to become a low-carbon company
The Carbon Cockpit offers a series of project management features specifically designed for carbon reduction actions:
- Follow-up and monitor the actions
- Organize staff collaboration across silos
- Measure instantly the impact of ongoing actions
Balance CO2 emissions with carbon offset projects to reach carbon neutrality
Access our portfolio of projects directly via the Carbon Cockpit to:
- Select compensation projects
- Adjust strategy to reach carbon neutrality
- Measure the environmental and social impacts
Create transparent reports to meet audit and certification requirements.
Stay away from greenwashing and present your results, impacts and communication campaigns at the highest level of transparency:
- Benchmark your results with other companies
- Create automated generated documents*
- Share your results with your stakeholders
*for audit, annual reports and newsletters
Control your CO2 data
Address your unique sustainable challenge and create a customer Carbon strategy. Measure your carbon footprint in full autonomy!
Increase your stakeholders' engagement
Raise awareness among your employees. Gain in competitivity, distinguish yourself from competition
Less CO2 = cost reduction
Generate additional financial value while enhancing sustainable ones. Carbon emissions is a way to leverage business opportunities.
Become a sustainable actor
Become a responsible business that generates environmental value. Be a proactive actor and fulfill your climate duty.