As a fast-growing start-up in an exciting sector, we are actively looking for an experienced Business Developer to enhance our Sales team.
At D-Carbonize, we help companies solve the largest threat for future generations: emissions of greenhouse gases.
Our proprietary solution, the Carbon Cockpit, is the most advanced CO2-e management software to lead a transition towards carbon neutrality. This innovative product provides a comprehensive toolset to measure carbon footprints, plan carbon reduction strategies, report carbon performance according to the latest compliance standards, and offset remaining emissions.
As a Business Developer, you will be responsible for exciting projects and objectives such as:
- Prospecting the market to acquire new customers (mostly industrial firms)
- Prepare offers and pitch them
- Manage a pipeline of leads
- Support the team with upsell opportunities
- Support the management team to create and roll-out the best sales strategy
- Establishing a long-term relationship with our customers, with a strong focus on upsell
- Analyzing the performance of the sales pipeline & strategy
As the perfect candidate, you have/you are:
- Proven track record in prospecting leads, convincing decision-makers, and winning contracts
- Strong appetite for creating new opportunities with existing and new clients
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in a SaaS company
- Excellent communication in English, plus French or Dutch
- Interest in decarbonation and sustainability
- Strong motivation to join a growing start-up
- Available for local trips (10%) and European/overseas trips (5%)
- Experience using Odoo as a CRM, an asset
As a start-up with ambitious goals, we offer an exciting and inclusive work environment with perks such as:
- Apply your skills to a meaningful project for our planet
- Fast-track your career and salary in a start-up environment
- Work in a fast-growing environment with a flat management structure
- Competitive and flexible salary package including generous benefits
- Monthly team social activities and quarterly team offsites
- Hybrid workplace
How to Apply
To apply, please visit our Indeed career page here.
Visit our LinkedIn page for our latest news: https://www.linkedin.com/company/d-carbonize/